Sunday, May 31, 2009

WELCOME TO LUKE'S JOKES


History:
History Teacher: "Who was the most famous Egyptian in all of history?"
Student: "The Mummy!!!"

Children:
Dad: "You never know what you can do until you try."
Son: "I guess you never know what you can't do until you try, either."

Age:
"What causes old age, grandpa?"
"Living!!!"

DOCTORS & PATIENTS:
Doc: "What seems to be the problem with little Micah today?"
Panicked Parent: We think he swallowed a bullet!"
Doc: For the sake of Peat, stop pointing him at me!!!!!!

KNOCK KNOCK JOKES:
Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Icon.
Icon who?

Icon do with out you!

Knock-knock.
Who's there?
Ice Water.
Ice Water who?
My Ice Water when I chop onions!

Knock-knock
Who's there?
Ida Clair.
Ida Clair who?
Ida Clair you're so rude!

11 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

Way to go Luke! You are very funny and creative..I love you!

Lori said...

Luke, these are fun jokes! My 1st & 2nd grade students are really into jokes right now. I think I'll tell them the "big-inning" joke tomorrow! Thanks! I'm look forward to reading more of your blog posts!

Dede Hunter said...

My favorite joke is the dieting one! That is something Unkie Rick would do to me!

Amy Ross said...

Thanks for making me laugh Luke! I loved the dieting one too!!! I could see your dad doing that to your mom :) We all miss you and can't wait to keep reading your blog!
Love,
Amy (and Chris, Sam, James and Bennett)

Unknown said...

Lukie, I'm sure our whole family laughed about the Hair Combs... and Gamma. In fact, I'm getting a new hair comb today!

Kim said...

I love the jokes Luke! Keep 'em coming! love,kim, matt, kenzie and ethan

domandkat said...

Loved those jokes - esp. the ice water one! But I think I missed the dieting one and the big-inning one. Where did they go??? I want to laugh more!!!

Felix said...

Hey Luke! Do you remember me? Great that you have started your own blog! I've never had one...
I think I also missed the dieting and big-inning joke...can you put them up again? Just yesterday I had Ice Water when chopping onions ;)

Mary Porter said...

You are too funny! You always make me smile/laugh! You ROCK my world!! :)

Joe and Amy said...

Cool Blog, Luke! You are so funny. We still think that you should come up with a comedy/tour routine to give to visitors while in Vienna! We had so much fun when you were our tour guide!

Shannon said...

Very funny, Mister Luke! I can't wait to read more of your blog. I really like the laughing people!

Love, Shannon